The Grade 4 Camp

Last week we were on camp.

  We went to Giraffe House and saw a reptile show there was a frog, tortoise and a snake then we went on a walk and saw zebras,giraffe and ostrich then we fed the goats and ate lunch.

Then we went to Simonsberg Christian Center and went to our dormitory and then we played S T O P spells stop.

The next day we got put into our groups then we started the activity's, the first activity my group did was the team building activity.

  My favorite activity was the obstacle course and the river rafting and I really liked the bonfire.

I loved the night hike when we gazed at the stars, building forts in the forest and swimming in the pool.

I couldn't wait for home time so I could go home on the bus and see my mom I was very tiered.

I LOVED CAMP IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Lion Book Report

Our visit to the Sinai Academy